WHAT IS BABY FEET?
Baby Feet is designed to remove the unsightly, dead skin cells on your feet that build up over time and can contribute to numerous problems associated with the soles of your feet. Dead skin cells accumulate due to pressure and friction from ordinary activities such as standing, exercising, and wearing shoes. In many cases, feet become cracked and painful from the accumulation of dead skin. In the past, frequent use of foot files and razors were used to "remove" the dead skin on your feet. However, this was a temporary fix because as we now know from recent research, filing generates more friction to the soles of your feet which in turn creates more dead skin. No more filing with the use of Baby Feet.
HOW TO USE
- Thoroughly wash your feet (soaking in hot water will enhance the essence's absorption). For people with extremely rough cuticles, you may also exfoliate your feet prior using the masks.
- Dry your feet.
- Remove the masks from the pouch and wear them as if you are wearing your socks.
- It is recommended to wear a pair of normal socks outside of the masks, this will ensure that the masks stay in place and facilitate your movement.
- Wear the masks for 1-2 hours (minimum 30 minutes for sensitive skin). You may experience tingling or warming sensation, this indicates that the masks are working. Stop using if you experience uncomfortable burning sensation.
- Remove the mask and rinse your feet with water.
- Depending on feet condition, the entire process may take 7-15 days, or longer depending on the absorption of each person.
- It is normal that some people may experience excessive peeling whereas others may experience very little peeling after the first pair. You may restart the process after 20-30 days (when the peeling has stopped) to achieve the desired effect.
- When you see that your feet has started peeling, soaking in warm water every night is highly recommended (adding some vinegar is good too). You may use a feet exfoliating tool to help to you remove the dead skin (be gentle). Try not to apply lotion/moisturizer because you want your dead skin to peel off.
- For best results: if you don't see peeling within 7 days, you may use another mask to enhance absorption and expedite peeling. This is not recommended if you have newly peeled skin or wounds/cuts.
- Do not use the masks if you have active cut or wounds. The masks may cause irritation.
- After using the masks, prevent excessive walks, high heels, and/or excess gym.
- If you have concern of whether you can use it or not, please consult your physician.
- Not recommended for people with special health conditions, e.g. pregnant, allergic to the product's ingredients.
After removing the masks and the next day, you feet become white and wrinkled, you may not feel your feet well (a bit numb), but your feet may become very dry after few days. People who respond fast will see their feet peeling, other may see their skin cracking, some may not see these reactions.